Now that you’ve collected your financial information and set your goals,
the next step in developing your plan is to analyze
your information and develop and implement
You will need to consider any planning strategies you already have
in place. For example, if you have investments, one or more retirement
plans, a Will, life insurance policies, and other financial documents,
these must be examined and, if needed, revised.
Your financial plan should consider all aspects of your financial life.
It should include an annual budget or spending plan.
Your plan should cover each of the following areas to the extent needed
to reach your goals:
- Life Insurance and Disability Planning (Lesson 4)
- Investment Planning (Lesson 5)
- Education Funding (Lesson 6)
- Retirement Planning (Lesson 7)
- Estate Planning (Lesson 8)