The Family Program has developed training for service and family members, leaders, and interested community members.
Personal Financial Training
Personal finance encompasses all areas of your financial life — spending, taxes, savings, investing, insurance, and planning for major goals like education, buying a home, and retirement. The Personal Financial Training can get you started on financial planning for your family.
The Family Programâ€™s Guard Family Team Building initiative provides training for a wide variety of Guard topics. The list below shows a sample of the courses that are available from the GFTB site.
- Introduction to The National Guard
- History of the National Guard
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Effective Leadership
- Stress Management
- Resources Around You (networking with guard and community resources)
- Deployment And Reunion
- Family Finances
- Family Readiness Groups
- Introduction To Guard Family Action Plan
External links to other useful training-related websites are provided at the upper right.