In this section, you will find information on the financial benefits you and your family are entitled to — everything from resources on basic pay and benefits to details on allowances, taxes, and insurance options.
In addition to basic pay, Guard members and their families receive financial assistance in the form of:
- Medical and dental care (DEERS, TRICARE)
- Pharmacy benefits (TRICARE)
- Commissary and exchange privileges
Deployed members of the National Guard and Reserves are also eligible for:
- Servicemembers Group Life Insurance (SGLI)
- Tax exemptions
- The Thrift Savings Plan
- Emergency assistance
- Loan benefits
- Death and casualty benefits
- Incapacitation pay
Click on any topic from the list at right for information on your financial benefits. External links to other useful web sites are also provided.