Welcome to the National Guard Family Programs medical section. This part of our web site will provide you with important information regarding medical concerns. Specifically, the following medical-related topics will be covered:
- TRICARE�The regionally managed health care program for active duty and retired members of the uniformed services, their families, and survivors.
- The Guard and Reserve Family Readiness Program Toolkit�An important asset available to families of service members called to Active Duty or Deploying.
- Death and Casualty Assistance�If a soldier or airman becomes a casualty, a Casualty Assistance Officer is typically assigned to assist family members.
- Social Security Administration�The Social Security Administration has more than 1,300 offices nationwide to serve you.
- American Red Cross�The Red Cross can help you contact a military member for emergency purposes.